Mystery Customer Service Letterhead
CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF THE RESOLUTION PASSED AT THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF MYSTERY CUSTOMER SERVICE HELD AT THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY AT 3913 4th AVENUE, LETHBRIDGE, ALBERTA 85469 ON 1ST JUNE 2020.
RESOLVED THAT M/s. Glynis R Cassell, Managing Director of the Company, be and is hereby authorized to execute on behalf of the Company, a Power of Attorney in favour of Mr. Tim G Wilkinson, General Manager Operations (“the Attorney”) of the Company granting full power and authorities on behalf of the Company for the following purposes:
1. To execute the agreement with all the clients for the Customer services of the Company;
2. To negotiate and finalize the commercials for the said Customer services;
3. To submit tenders with any organizations or authorities for the above purposes;
4. To manage the day to day affairs in carrying out the execution of project undertaken for the Customer services;
5. To do all such acts, deeds, and things as may be necessary for completion of the projects undertaken for Customer services.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT any work carried out by the Attorney about the purposes mentioned above shall be valid and binding upon the Company.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the power so granted to the Attorney under this resolution may be revoked, for cause, or without cause, by a resolution of the Board or by a written order by M/s. Glynis R Cassell, Managing Director, at any time in the future.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT M/s. Glynis R Cassell, Managing Director and Mr. Thomas E Ferguson, Secretary of the Company be and are hereby severally authorized to do all such acts, deeds, and things as may be necessary to give effect to this resolution.
Certified True Copy,
For MYSTERY CUSTOMER SERVICE
DIRECTOR: M/s. Glynis R Cassell
ADDRESS: 3913 4th Avenue, Lethbridge, Alberta 85469