Piedras No 623
4th July 2020
To Whom It May Concern:
This is to certify that Miss Dania Aguirre was working at Helen Neuropsychiatric Hospital as “psychologist counseling” .
During this period, his services were found to be satisfactory in carrying out the job duties.
Work Responsibilities – were to:
1) Provide individual and group counseling services in universities and colleges, schools, clinics, rehabilitation centers, Veterans Administration hospitals, and industry, to assist individuals in achieving more effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development adjustment
2) Collect data about individual through use of interview, case history and observational techniques
3) Select interprets psychological tests designed to assess individuals intelligence, aptitudes, abilities and interests, applying knowledge of statistical analysis
4) Evaluate data to identify causes of problem of individuals to define advisability of counseling or referral to other specialists or institutions
5) Conduct counseling or therapeutic interviews to assist individual to gain insight into personal problems, define goals, and plan action reflecting interests, abilities, needs
6) Follow up results of counseling to define reliability validity of treatment used
7) May engage in research to develop and improve diagnostic counseling techniques
8) May administer score psychological tests.
We wish her all the best in her future.
William B Tucker
Helen Neuropsychiatric Hospital