Retail Management Cover Letter Example
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
City, State, Zip Code
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:
Gary Ryan Blair, motivational business speaker and author, once said: “What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile.” This is a philosophy I have followed throughout my ten-plus years in retail marketing and fragrance account management. My achievements include:
- Increased sales of Coty specialty fragrances in seven specialty retail stores by 103% in two years.
- Doubled sales of Pink Sugar Perfume in just four months.
- Realized highest Bulgari fragrance sales out of 40 stores; grew sales by over 140% in two years.
- Achieved #1 store ranking for Light Blue fragrances, and top five sales ranking in men’s fragrances.
- Successfully set up and merchandised Fine Fragrance Department at new store in a neighboring state, with $100,000+ in fragrance sales on opening day.
- Created and executed innovative POS promotional events to exceed sales goals.
Based on my experience and strong commitment to do more than is required, I know I can deliver similar results for your organization. I have enclosed my resume to provide more information on my strengths and career achievements. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sending an Email Cover Letter
If you’re sending your cover letter via email, list your name and the job title in the subject line of the email message. Include your contact information in your email signature, and don’t list the employer contact information. Start your email message with the salutation. Here’s an example of a formatted email cover letter.
Please Note: This sample is provided for guidance only. The provided information, including samples and examples, is not guaranteed for accuracy or legality. Letters and other correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.