Sample Cover Letter – Programmer Analyst
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
City, State, Zip Code
Dear Hiring Manager:
This letter is to express my interest in discussing the Senior Programmer Analyst position posted on the Company website. The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications.
- I am a self-starter.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Strive for continued excellence.
- Provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers.
With a MS degree in Information Systems Management I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. My experience includes but is not limited to:
- Customer service and support
- Programming both new applications and maintenance work
- Problem isolation and analysis
- Software quality testing
- Application and requirement analysis
- Process improvement and documentation
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555 or via email at [email protected]. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.